Tuesday, November 22, 2011

feeling good

I'm feeling very positive about my running lately. I pre-planned all my November runs and even though I haven't really followed my plan exactly, it has kept me on track. My weekly goal is 12 miles, and I've been meeting that. If I get to Saturday and haven't run all 12 miles (which is usually always the case), then my long run just has to be that remaining number of miles. Last Saturday, I opted for a treadmill at the gym so I could work in some interval traning.

Saturday 11.19.11 // treadmill / 6 miles / 55:xx min / 3 x .25 with .25 easy, then 3 x .50 with .25 easy / intervals at 7.0, easy at 6.3 / overall not too hard, could have pushed the intervals a bit more

Monday 11.21.11 // nice outdoor run with temps in mid-40s and misty rain / miles 2 and 3 at consistent 9:18 pace, mile 4 at 8:58 pace / feeling good at this pace

Thanksgiving // 5 mile Turkey Trot / goal 45 minutes / I think this will be a bit of a challenge, but I want to try to push this / I'm hoping I won't be too tired from all the Thanksgiving prep and running around / watch or no watch?

No comments: