Friday, April 20, 2012

A to Z

I "borrowed" this from A Foodie Stays Fit. Obviously, I'm not good at blogging/sharing things about myself, but I'm trying to give it a go. Again.

A is for age: 33 (Really? Is this true? How did I get to be 33?)

B is for breakfast today: my usual - plain Cheerios w/skim milk and frozen blueberries

C is for currently craving: a root beer float

D is for dinner tonight: chicken tacos

E is for favorite type of exercise: running

F is for an irrational fear: a tree falling on my car while driving

G is for gross food: mushrooms

H is for hometown: a farm in rural northwest Ohio

I is for something important: managing my time wisely

J is for current favorite jam: strawberry

K is for kids: 1

L is for current location: my kitchen

M is for the most recent way you spent money: a milk chocolate Northern Lite Cooler from Caribou

N is for something you need: more confidence in myself

O is for occupation: higher education

P is for pet peeve: people who smell like smoke

Q is for a quote: “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and,
above all, confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained." – Marie Curie

R is for random fact about you: I have a hard time sharing things about myself

S is for favorite healthy snack: apple w/ PB

T is for favorite treat: see M

U is for something that makes you unique: I grew up on a large vegetable farm

V is for favorite vegetable: green beans

W is for today’s workout: it's a rest day, but I have 11-12 miles on my schedule for tomorrow

X is for X-rays you’ve had: my head

Y is for yesterday’s highlight: my son went to sleep w/o his pacifier (and slept all night)

Z is for your time zone: EST

1 comment:

Angi said...

Hi there, it's the "other" Angi (with no e)! ;)

I AGREE...mushrooms are gross. I've been trying to acquire a taste for them, though...

I admire your dedication to running!! I'm still trying to get going on training for a 5k at the end of June. Gulp.