Sunday, July 10, 2011

hot, sticky sunday evening

RUN: 3.54 mi / 35:14 min / 8:40pm, s-l-o-w

i couldn't get out this morning, but encouraged myself to get out this evening after i saw my neighbor leave her house for a run around seven pm. at that line, i still had a bunch of stuff i needed to get done to prepare for monday, but once i powered through those things and pushed aside some others taht weren't as vital, i did make it out the door around 8:40pm.

i'm not an evening runner. or, at least i tell myself that i can only run well in the morning. this run started out excruciatingly s-l-o-w (well over 10 min/mile), but i didn't manage to pick it up a bit. i was feeling very full yet from dinner and too many afternoon snacks. maybe actually planning an evening run would deter me from some of my less than healthy eating habits in the afternoon/evening.

No comments: